After purchase, download the ‘unzipme_fleur_2.0.zip’ file from your ‘My Account’ page at http://divisoup.com or the marketplace you purchased or click the download link in your purchase confirmation email.
- Unzip the ‘unzipme_fleur_2.0.zip’ file to your computer, it contains the following files:
- fleur-by-divisoup.zip (the Fleur child theme installation package)
- changelog.txt (a record of changes to this child theme)
- License Keys.txt (the license keys for the injector plugins)
- Read me.url (a shortcut to these instructions)
Firstly, ensure you have the Divi Theme installed.
In your Wordpress admin panel navigate to Appearance>Themes>Add New and click on ‘Upload Theme’. Locate the ‘fleur-by-divisoup.zip’ file on your computer and then click ‘Install Now’.
When the install is complete click on ‘Activate’, you will then see the Fleur Child Theme as the active theme in your theme panel.
Child Theme setup
In the dashboard menu, you will see a new menu item 'Fleur Child Theme Setup', click the link and you will be taken to the following page:
Leave all the settings as they are and click the blue 'Import Demo Content' button at the bottom of the page.
The child theme will begin importing the demo content and settings, wait for the process to finish, it should only take a minute or two.
When finished, you should see the following screen:
That's it. All demo content and settings have been imported, the correct library layouts and WooCommerce pages have been applied and your site should now look similar to the demo but with placeholder images.