After purchase, download the ‘unzipme_fleur.zip’ file from your ‘My Account’ page at http://divisoup.com or the marketplace you purchased or click the download link in your purchase confirmation email.
- Unzip the ‘unzipme_fleur.zip’ file to your computer, it contains the following files:
- fleur-by-divisoup.zip (the Fleur child theme files)
- demo-content.xml (a backup of the Fleur theme demo content)
- theme-options.dat (a backup of the Fleur theme customisation settings)
- widget-settings.wie (a backup of the Fleur theme widget settings)
- fleur-bloom-settings.json (predesigned bloom optin form settings)
- style.css (a backup of the Fleur style sheet)
In your Wordpress admin panel navigate to Appearance>Themes>Add New and click on ‘Upload Theme’. Locate the ‘fleur-by-divisoup.zip’ file on your computer and then click ‘Install Now’.
When the install is complete click on ‘Activate’, you will then see the Fleur Child Theme as the active theme in your theme panel.
Above the theme images you will see a notification telling you which plugins Fleur requires. Click on ‘Begin Installing Plugins’.
Next, select all of the plugins and then choose ‘Install’ from the drop down box and click ‘Apply’.
When all the plugins have been installed you should see this screen.
Import Settings & Demo Content
Click on ‘Appearance’ in the side admin menu At this stage you may prompted to start the WooCommerce setup wizard. Click ‘Not Now’ as there is no need to do this at this stage.
In the ‘Appearance’ menu you will see a new item called ‘Import Demo Data’ click this and you will see this screen:
Click the blue ‘Import Demo Data’ button ONLY ONCE and wait, this may take a few minutes.
When finished you should see a success message
Your site should now look similar to the demo but with placeholder images.