After purchase, download the ‘unzipme_versatile.zip’ file from your ‘My Account’ page at http://divisoup.com or click the download link in your purchase confirmation email.
- Unzip the ‘unzipme_versatile.zip’ file to your computer, it contains the following files:
- versatile.zip (the Versatile child theme files)
- demo-content.xml (the Versatile theme demo content)
- theme-settiings.dat (the Versatile theme customisation settings)
- widget-settings.wie (the Versatile widget settings)
- versatile-bloom-settings.json (predesigned bloom optin form settings)
- style.css (a backup of the Versatile style sheet)
- changelog.txt (changes to Versatile since the last update and how to apply them to your site)
In your Wordpress admin panel navigate to ‘Appearance>Themes>Add New’ and click on ‘Upload Theme’. Locate the ‘clarity.zip’ file on your computer and then click ‘Install Now’.
When the install is complete click on ‘Activate’, you will then see the Versatile Child Theme as the active theme in your theme panel.
Above the theme images you will see a notification telling you which plugins Versatile requires. Click on ‘Begin Installing Plugins’.
Next, click ‘Install’ under the plugin name, this will install the One Click feature to import all the demo content and settings..
When all the plugin has been installed you should see this screen. Click on ‘Appearance’ in the left hand menu to refresh the page.
Import Settings & Demo Content
You will now see a new submenu item under the ‘Appearance’ menu called ‘Import Demo Data’ click on that item.
Next you will see a blue button called ‘Import Demo Data’ click the button.
After a few seconds you should get the following message that the demo data has been imported successfully. You can now deactivate and remove the One Click Demo plugin if you wish but you don’t have to. That’s it!